To assist Indiana surgical centers to excel as a distinct healthcare model for the delivery of safe and affordable surgical care.
- To engage in activities to disseminate information concerning ambulatory surgical centers.
- To provide a strong and unified voice to speak to issues of concern to ambulatory surgical centers.
- To monitor and influence legislation affecting our members.
- To foster and encourage communication among our members.
- To provide educational opportunities for its members.
- To engage in any activities which may be considered advantageous to ambulatory surgical centers.
IFASC INTERNET PUBLICATIONS
Available on Facebook and Twitter.
Items Worthy of Retention
Ambulatory Surgery Centers: A Positive Trend in Healthcare
The Top 10 Factors for a Successful EMR
Legislation and Regulation
Ambulatory Outpatient Surgical Centers (ASC)
Licensing and Certification
ASC Legislation Resources
ASC Related State Resources
More IFASC News...