To assist Indiana surgical centers to excel as a distinct healthcare model for the delivery of safe and affordable surgical care.
- To engage in activities to disseminate information concerning ambulatory surgical centers.
- To provide a strong and unified voice to speak to issues of concern to ambulatory surgical centers.
- To monitor and influence legislation affecting our members.
- To foster and encourage communication among our members.
- To provide educational opportunities for its members.
- To engage in any activities which may be considered advantageous to ambulatory surgical centers.
IFASC INTERNET PUBLICATIONS
Items Worthy of Retention
Ambulatory Surgery Centers: A Positive Trend in Healthcare
Medicare 2013 Final Payment Rule
The Top 10 Factors for a Successful EMR (Presented at the Spring Conference)
The Universal Precautions Rule amendments
Legislation and Regulation
Ambulatory Outpatient Surgical Centers (ASC)
Licensing and Certification
ASC Legislation Resources
ASC Related State Resources
More IFASC News...